Monday, September 17, 2007

17-09-07: I am back!

Yes, it has been ages since my last post. I was home. It was not that sweet which will make you would prefer to stay, but it was still sweet anyways.

I had my wedding done, my wife loves it, deeply. We had a really busy holiday, is it meant to be a holiday? I've forgotten. Our days were packed with visiting, dinners and chatting, which made both of us quite tiresome. My wife fell ill before the flight to Manchester, which worried me a lot. However she is ok now.

We moved to our new flat - big, secured and quiet. But, the network installation is a torture, I have waited for 10 days, and there is another 10 days to wait. I am really annoyed, the god damned waiting, the god damned effeciency! The Europeans....

My PhD project begins, I will be in the electron microscopy unit all day tomorrow. This is really a new field for me, curiousity fills me. Good feeling.

That's it, see you soon mates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home