Monday, July 23, 2007

23-07-07: PhD application, report disscussion

So I begin to contact other PIs. Since other people told me Alan is a nice guy, I wrote an e-mail to him, he replied rather quickly just like the last time when I asked the PhD affair- he must be checking his mailbox very often. I haven't got time to read his references yet, but I will do it as soon as possible. His project seems related to the industry, and the publications are not bad, it is good project.

I was trying to write the discussion of my report all day long. I checked out serveral new references, but didn't find really innovational data that I need. Richard is not in today, I need his advice badly today to ask something related to the coiled coil formation - is it a one step process or multiple steps process in the formation of the high oligomers. I listed five interesting points, and will put them in my disscussion. I am now doing one, which is mentioned above. The others - I will remark it here when I reach it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home