Wednesday, August 08, 2007

08-08-07: House contract

I have signed my contract of the house this afternoon. My next 1 year will be in the Flat 50, Plymouth Village. Took me ~5,500 quids, painful.

My lab work is finished, I am exiled, I have nothing to do now... It's quite boring without work, isn't it? I think it's time for me to pick up some books and read. The "Golden Bough" is really a fantastic book, it has beautiful language and tons of knowledge. You will learn really a lot from it, from folk custom to English itself. I recommend this book.

My right toe hurt last Thursday when playing football, I can not play this week. Pity.

My wedding is getting near, 16th, that is a decisive day. Good luck.

Let's talk something about science, the Korean is now feeling better for their human stem cell reasearch has got some advantage recently. Nevertheless, we should wish them good, they are Eastern Asian and is part of Pan-Confucian Culture Area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home