Friday, July 20, 2007

20-07-07: Earthquake!

It is always exicting to simply know more. I was told that earthquake will make the rocks full of electricity. How does it work? See here.

This afternoon my wife go shopping with another girl from Sichuan. It is surprising to see the SWAROVSKI is having 80% off. That never happens in China. She is going to buy a tiara for the wedding. In fact last Sunday I have seen it, and she tried it on as well. It looked really nice. Whatever, she bought a sheep named Shady (which she insists is a poodle) in the end.

I think the purification of Fd mut again and agree with Richard. The protein found in the binding buffer is too much and there may be more in the flow through. Nevertheless, I hope Christina will redo this as soon as possible and we could be sure of it.

This weekend will be busy, I may purify the Ed domain this Satuarday or Sunday, I have to... anyways.

My wife cooked some nice fish yesterday, brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home