Friday, July 13, 2007

12-07-07: funny wester blot, football

It was yesterady...

The work time is just as other ordinary day, all interesting things happened after work.
I went to a so called "Manchester development centre" and played 5 people football there with one of my labmate (Sanjai) and other guys. It rained heavily when we began, and the groud is quite slippy. We had a great time (one hour, in detail) of fun anyways. I should had bought a pair of football shoes though, and I should had worn my glasses - the ball seemed doubled in a distance!

When I went back to lab to collect my stuff, Chris showed me his western blot pictures... That was amazing. Everything which should not be black is black, and everything which should be black is white. It was just like a camera film, things are reversed... We didn't know what was wrong there, and I posted a thread in the forum of Fudan Univ. in hope of getting any idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home