Thursday, August 02, 2007

02-08-07: PhD project, contamination, football

One good news arrived, Philip Woodman generally agreed my PhD application. However, he requires me to improve my academic writing, oops, I am trying... Also, there is no finacial assistance, 6500 per year is not easy - though easier than 12000 per year for neuroscience. I will talk to Alan Dickson tomorrow, and see whether I can get any fund or not.

My labmates assures that our cells are contaminated by mycroplasma. I thought of this several weeks ago, whatever, we didn't take it seriously. This contamination ruined all my work, my report is empty now... I have to find a way to solve this problem.

The football game today is a disaster, I hurt my toe, and have no goal at all! Shait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home