Wednesday, April 02, 2008

02-04-08: I made it, I didn't write a post on April fool.

Let me talk something not about the title.

There were some Chinese guys in front of the university library, demonstrating anti-Independent-Tibet in the noon. I was surprised and motivated. This thing, again, proved that the nation self-identity is linked to the power of the nation. No such thing would happen 20 years ago I think, partially because there is not enough Chinese population abroad, partially because of their self-identity. Generally speaking, hard working Chinese are now proud of their hard work.
I don't need beauty, machine tools are my beauty; I don't need art, TNT equivalent is my art.

A group in US has successfully applied miRNA on monkey (in news from Science, sorry can't find the link), bravo, a good step forward for silencing RNA application. I would like to see more on this in the future.

Another report showed that mice eat sweet not because of taste, but calorie. Here, maybe we can extend this phenomenon to human, what is influencing us while we are not aware? This would be fairly interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home