Tuesday, July 03, 2007

03-07-07

I am reading reference of the neuroscience project, it is really frustrating to see so many unkonwn words in the paper. Whatever, learning new knowledge is always good. At least now I know how to call the different part of the brain in English.

Tomorrow there will be a lab meeting, I guess I will not have a good time since I haven't got much data. I hope Richard will give me some advice.

Aimee feels the English course is too easy, there are people who haven't passed ILETS in class too. Maybe this course is really not worthing the money - yes it's 950, pounds.

Okay, at last I have a new report, people has transplantted huge genome successfully. I've learnt how to use hyper link like this too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home