Thursday, June 28, 2007

28-06-07

I always interested in immunity, and recently I feel I have a chance to get close to it. There is a PhD programme about neuro system and immunity, which is very interesting. Also, the so called "Angiopoitin-like" protein we are looking at may play a role in innate immunity as well.
What I want to say here is, in fact, a report from science SKTE, http://stke.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/sigtrans;2007/392/tw227?etoc. Here the author described that there may be two ways inducing inflammation.
Chris did some work about wound repairing, which I am also interested, and I also have a PhD project about this in my list.
So many projects.... oops.

My aimee is coming tonight, I shoud go home early and clean my room... I would not like to be kicked out of my house, honestly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home