Tuesday, June 26, 2007

26-06-07

The bloody student hall didn't provide hot water this morning, so what? So, I had a shower with cold water... This is the first time I have cold shower abroad, and I realized I am not as healthy as before. It's really chilling...
At last I handled in the modified report, print version and the public engagement stuff yesterday. I never know why the faculty always ask for print version though.
Chris is playing Diablo at home... My goodness, it is Diablo, not DiabloII... He is a real fan, though I can still remember the butcher anyways.
I am concentrating the protein, using centrifuagtion method, this method is funny, I should check some data about it.
Aimee will be here on Thursday, only 2 days left, come on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home