Monday, July 02, 2007

02-07-07

Monday now, and I am in July too.

Get contact with one of my wife's friend, Qiao. He is a quite hard-working boy who is also studying life science in Peking University. His topic is interesting to me, since when he first introduced his project, I guessed out what his final aim is - though he himself does not think it is able to achieve that goal before his PhD programme. Their lab is abit insane, I do not feel strange though, for their big boss is a japanese. Anyways, I can not announce his project here - he asked me not to tell others. Good luck Qiao.

This morning I went to the bank, and after I put my three or four or five thousand pounds in to the Pay-in Machine, it broke. I haven't got my money back yet, because I myself do not know exactly how much money is there; and the one who may knows - my wife, is taking an English test... This pissed me off really, it is my fault, I should count the money before I put it in, and I should not use the Pay-in Machine either - I should do this at the counter, or the cash caring people may just get my money and say there isn't that much since there is no record of that money! Stupid, I will never do this kind of thing again.

The weather is hell. Sunny for 10 minutes and then heavy rain, after 20 minutes the cloud goes away again, and then repeat. Come on, give me the blue sky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home