Friday, June 22, 2007

22-06-07 (2)

CD of Chants arrived, 2 CDs, sounds nice, the only thing I can understand in those Latin lyrics is "Halleruja"...
I brought my laptop to the lab today but I forgot the power wire - Stupid!
Chris kindly shared his lab report with me, so I can learn something from the report with a mark of 85.

Forgot to remark the percipitated protein, it has a estimated concentration of 80 microgram/mL, so it is not too bad.
I am growing cells expressing Ed domain and Fd domain now, what makes me feel good is that the western blotting result indicates the Ed domain is nicely expressed. I am doing backgroud reading in this area now, the protein we are looking at is so novel that no one knows what its function is, or even generally is. This brings difficluties in writing the introduction, of course. If I include all the information of the similar proteins of our target protein, that will be too much; and I doubt whether I can finish this huge reading task or not.

Yes, about readingl, obviously, Chinese fits me much much much etter than English, I still need lots of reading experience in English to make me read faster.

Shanfan Huang and I got contact on facebook.com, and then I discovered that some other senior school mates are also on it. I never knew the facebook.com is so popular...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home