Thursday, May 31, 2007

31-05-07

Then it is the end of May. The poster presentation is not bad, 3 people came and asked me, they didn't have hard questions - 24 posters are a huge number for any one to take. These guys are: one of the examiner (there are two of them), CJ Stiring (my 2nd tutorial teacher), and a faculty staff lady. Btw, I had 1 bottle of beer and lots of crips there, the crips are nice.

What is frustrating is that the report is a mess, both Hilary and Phil metioned that my English writing is still the biggest problem. Hilary is a strict one too, I guess I should work even harder to make her satisfied - however this is not a bad thing, I am evening thingking of do my PhD programme in her place since if I am able to achieve her expectation I guess I will be a really good PhD. I have no better idea on the English, maybe more practise will help, I will try writing more ACADEMIC style thing recently, and yes, continue the reading though they are not so academic. Also I will try to get some advice from the language school of UofM.

The presentation mark is acquired as well, this is good, average 8 out of 10. The tutorial mark is not so high though, our group all misunderstand something in it...

There is a ad on the street which looks interesting, it is about a pub/bar festival, names "The BIG One". And the ad reads "The most memorable night you may never really remember."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home