Friday, May 25, 2007

25-05-07 morning

Submitted the poster to the protographic unit, will get it at 3:30 PM.
Yesterday I saw an article about lentiviral vector for cell transfection, it's on Gene Therapy, and is interesting. It seems I am falling back of time, the vector has been used in lab alrealy. However, to apply it on animals, there is still a long way to go.
My father sent me an article on Biotech magzine (don't know the exact name), which is about the mass production of bio product, interesting. Japanese people are always working hard on industrialise of technology, and they seem to get the advantage - I have no information about the yankees in this field.
Other interesting information including: cell communicates via exosomes(http://www.nature.com/nrm/journal/v8/n6/full/nrm2191.html) and a Virtual Cell software (http://vcell.org/login/model_vcell.html) for cell modelling.
Next Monday is a bank holiday, I have nothing to do so I will go lab anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home