Thursday, May 03, 2007

Summary 03-05-07

It's Richard's birthday, emm.. good time to be in the lab, we had free banana cake - made by Richard himself!
I practised oral presentation today with Debbie, Julien and Clair. Debbie gave lots of data and was easy to follow, Clair's slides are good but I found it not so easy to understand what she want to prove, maybe she passed the aim part too fast. Debbie said she may send me a recipe for cake baking soon, good, I would like to try it.
I mini preped the vector (from Christina) and digested it with BscAI and NheI, after the 2nd digestion the DNA was run on gel and extracted. I stored it in -20 oC.
Richard likes hot food, this is surprising. And I also knew that the swiss will have to participate some camping and military trainning from 20 to 40... Hard tradition...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home