Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Reports 27-03-07

FedEx e-mail received, I will finish and fax the form to their headquarter tomorrow. Thank God I am able to send post safely in the near future --- Alas, my first post with my precious bank statement...

Sequencing result using Sog7 primer on Sog_N1_New is back, looks nice.
Now Sog_N1_New and Sog_C3_new are good, I will start to prepare the plasmid DNA for transfection tomorrow. Thus I will transform these two plasmids today.

Photos of the Race/Ushape marked In situ embryos were taken this morning. I have learnt a lot from Hilary about the different stages of the embryos, she is not a bad teacher though was speaking a little fast --- Okay, I need coffee to listen to her.

Emmm... I really want to paste some photographs here, the embryos looks beautiful. This is a technique problem, I have no idea how to paste it on blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home