Monday, April 02, 2007

Report 02-04-07

Everything is done.
After checking I found that I exchanged the label of the Sog_Cen2_Vector PCR and Sog_Cen2_Insert PCR. I repeated the work yesterday and set the ligation. Transformation will be carried out tomorrow, and if it works fine I can get the Sog_Cen2_New finally.
In addition, I checked the GST, GST-VkgC, GST-Tsg proteins on the SDS gel, they were just like one month before, in good condition.
I will make some 2xTY medium, and prepare some more GST-Tsg, for there is only 100 microlitter left, and is not enough for the GST-pull down assay.
Hilary suggested that those interesting band is expressed Dpp protein fragment, thus I will use Dpp_N supernatant and Dpp_C pellet lysis in later assays.
Now I just wait for the result of Sog_N1 and Sog_C3 expression.

The MT34 drosophilas gave me a surprise today - they laid so many eggs, bravo!

FedEx can not offer the account, thus I just chosed to pay by credit card directly though it will cost me more. They will pickup my package tomorrow between 10 am to 5 pm.

Wayne was playing a Flag-name game at the end of today's work, and that was quite funny. Visit www.flag-game.com, and you can enjoy it as well, go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home