Friday, March 30, 2007

Report 20-03-07

Documents posting failed. Okay, I'm shocked by the effiency of FedEx - they still haven't guaranteed my account yet. Right, I am failed to send out the documents, great job!
The lesson is, I should do it in advance. Keep important things done earlier than requested.

Transfection finished, Sog_N1 and Sog_C3 were transfected, Dpp-HA was transfected with them as the control. S2 R+ cells used, they looks fine. (1.8*10exp6 /mL)

Overnight culture purified and digested. The result is not satifsfied, I picked another 16 colonies today and will test them tomorrow.

Western blotting was finished, no expression of Sog-FL found. However, interesting weak bands of a small size appeared in the pellet of Dpp_N and Dpp_C (smaller than Dpp-HA), a band of the same size appeared in the supernatant of Dpp_N as well. I may have a discussion with Hilary about this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home